Refund and fulfilment Policy
Process for booking online fitness classes
Bookings are for online fitness classes services, and we aim to make every session challenging and fun.
The process of fulfilment
- Reserve your online fitness class session and pay online
- You will receive immediate email confirmation with details of your booking
- Usually a day before your session, you will receive an email with the Skype link; click this link to connect with FitForce's Skype
- On the day you have booked, check-in to the Skype session 10 mins before the start time
- And finally have fun during your online fitness session or 1 to 1 training session
All online fitness & dance classes are connected via Skype, so make sure that you are familiar with how to connect to a Skype session, and how to turn off your camera and audio. Once the session starts it should be only be Shaun you see and hear on the call.
Also please do make sure Skype is up and running before the online fitness or dance session, and be ready to join 10 mins before the start time.
Clients who consistently join the online fitness or online dance sessions late may be excluded from future sessions.
We know that sometimes things can go wrong with online sessions, and if you experience connectivity problems please do get in touch to arrange a replacement session.
If you have paid and know you can't make your session, get in touch 24 hours beforehand, and we are happy to rearrange the booking for you, or provide a refund.
If you are unhappy with the service or it's not what you expected, please get in touch to discuss.
If you need to cancel your session please let FitForce know. However be aware that we have a 24 hour cancellation policy within which we will not refund your session.
For all queries contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org